Hours 37.5 per week – Daily 9.00am to 5.30pm
Headquartered in St. Albans with offices in Amsterdam, Levy Associates is an international IT Recruitment company that has been delivering IT recruitment and project staffing services to major blue-chip companies since 1999. During this time, we have seen a steady growth in revenues helped by our PSL status with many large players across the travel, financial services, retail and engineering industries.
We are currently embarking upon an exciting chapter in our history where we have major growth plans. To help us achieve them, we are looking to bring on board an experienced Accounts Assistant to join our long-standing finance team.
We are looking for a people person who excels at building good working relationships with your suppliers and colleagues, to be part of our small and friendly team.
Excellent verbal and written communication skills, good attention to detail and the ability to meet tight deadlines and to work under pressure are essential in this role as you will be dealing with multiple clients and contractors between the UK and Netherlands
Experience in using computerised accountancy software is advantageous.
You will be an Accounts Assistant focusing on Accounts Receivable and Payable that will cover all aspects of accounts support.
- full exposure to Credit Control duties
- receipt allocations
- sending statements.
- processing around 60 contractor timesheets
- generating invoices with an automated system
- maintain contractor / client database (pay/charge rates, address details)
- resolving complex invoicing procedures where necessary (knowledge of self billing not essential but helpful).
- assist with processing overhead purchase ledger invoices and expenses onto Access Dimensions accounts package.
- adhoc tasks as required.
To be considered for this position, you will have: -
· Strong attention to detail is a key requirement as accuracy is a critical component of this role
- At least 7 years’ experience in a similar position
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Good work ethic – ‘can-do’ attitude
- Ability to prioritise
- A flexible attitude
- Well organised
- Articulate, Literate & Numerate
- Confident on the telephone
- Computer literate
Experience of using the following programs:
- Microsoft Excel
- Microsoft Word
- Microsoft Internet Explorer
- Microsoft Outlook e-mail
What we offer
- An attractive salary with excellent benefits
- 25 Days holiday plus Bank Holidays
- Pension Scheme
- Private Health Care
- Free Parking
- Perkbox Discounts