Do you have experience in Credit Control and Financial Transactions?
Are you available immediately for a six-month contract?
We're looking for an experienced Accounts Assistant to join our busy Finance department in Preston and hit the ground running.
Within your role you will need to ensure that all financial transactions within your remit are accounted for accurately and on a timely basis, whilst you assist and work alongside the Credit Controller.
- Process system generated interface files
- Maximise collection of debt
- Generate and send customer invoices
- Take payments from customers over the phone
- Send letters to customer when required
- Post financial transactions into the accounting system in a timely and accurate manner into multiple companies
- Assist with bank reconciliations
- Perform various analysis and reconciliations of company data
Accounts Assistant | Credit Control | Transactional | Finance | Bank Reconciliations | Invoicing | Bank Reconciliations | Data Analysis | MS Office | Customer Service | 6 Month FTC
This position is a 6-month Fixed Term Contract.
The ideal candidate will have experience in the following;
- Working with computerised accounting systems
- Knowledge of Credit Control accounting processes and procedures
- Posting to multiple company Nominal, Sales and Purchase ledgers
- Liaising with internal and external customers in an effective manner
- Ability to work within strict accounting deadlines
- Experience of working with Microsoft Office packages
Our purpose is to help people finance a better retirement. Our mission is to be the UK's leading later life lending company. Our connected portfolio of brands comprises of key (The adviser), key partnerships (The partner), more2life (The lender) and Air Group (The Coach).
£20,000.00 - £23,000.00 per year
See Job Spec
See Job Spec