Accounts Assistant – Food and Beverage Supplier – Beckton
Our client a food and beverage supplier are looking for an Accounts Assistant to join them at their facilities in Beckton.
As the Accounts Assistant duties will include:
- Control Sales Ledger & Purchase Ledger
- Maintain cashbook spreadsheets
- Double Entry Ledger
- Analysis of Expenses
- Maintaining Sale/Cost of Sale Franchise analysis spreadsheets, agree costs at month end
- Maintaining Purchases, Franchise analysis spreadsheets, agree costs at month end
- Agree spreadsheets with nominal ledger codes at month end
- Open new Sales & Purchase Accounts
- Arrange customer credit limits
- Schedule, draw off & post purchase payments, agreement to supplier statements
- Enter PO/ Goods In & Supplier invoices on MSL Purchase order system
- Filing supplier invoices - due and paid
- Filing Sales Invoices and Sales statements
- Process credit card payments
- Progress orders placed on suppliers & update delivery dates on Purchase & Sales orders
- Answering incoming telephone calls
You will need to have experience of working within an Accounts team and have some formal qualification in Accounting. This will be a busy role and will require someone with good attention to detail.
Working Hours: Mon – Fri 09.00 – 19:00
Salary: £20,000 - £28,000 depending on experience
This is a permanent position and CSS are operating as an employment agency; we aim to respond to all applications. You will be advised if we are registering your details for future considerations.