- Process purchase invoices through Sage 200
- Match purchase invoices to purchase orders
- Obtain authorisations from budget holders within the business.
- Management of the purchase ledger to ensure all items are cleared in a timely manner
- Prepare journal uploads for consolidated invoices received by the company (water/electricity/telephones etc.)
- Assist with monthly nominal analysis
- Assist in identifying accruals and prepayments
The successful candidate will likely have the responsibilities:
- Quick learner of new systems with a knowledge of Sage 200 preferred, but not essential
- Good IT literacy and systems skills (strong Excel skills are essential)
- Strong invoice processing skills
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
- An organised individual
- A "can do" and proactive attitude
- Enthusiastic and eager to learn and develop new skills
- Self-motivated and able to work without supervision and as part of a team
- Good attention to detail, efficient and able to produce accurate work
- Reliable and punctual
- Can confidently engage appropriately with stakeholders
- Ability to work to strict deadlines
This role offers a competitive salary between £20,000-£23,000 plus benefits.
Page Personnel are delighted to be partnered with our client exclusively to recruit an Accounts Assistant to join their growing team. This role will support the financial accountant in processing invoices from start-to-finish.