- Perform a key role in the monthly and quarterly close processes
- Daily cash and sales processing
- Processing accounts payable and receivable, including dealing directly with our suppliers and customers
- Completion of monthly reconciliations
- Assist with the annual audit, including working directly with external auditors and requests
- Working with the other members of the finance team to improve processes and the accuracy of our financial reporting
- Working closely with cross functional stakeholders
- Ad hoc accountancy tasks and projects
- Stock adjustments
- Credit card expenses
The successful candidate will be immediately available, with retail experience and ideally have dealt with stock previously.
This retail company are looking for someone who is very switched on, takes initiative and will be able to hit the ground running.
Finance degrees are desired but not essential, however the candidate must have at least 2 years experience or an AAT qualification.
The candidate must be able to commute into central London.
This Accounts Assistant from retail, will offer the candidate a perfect opportunity to learn and progress within the retail sector in an accountancy capacity.
A retail company, based in central London are looking for a Accounts Assistant from retail, to join their rapidly expanding team.
The candidate needs to be immediately available.