Job Title: Accounts Assistant (Credit Control)
Location: RG7 4GB, Reading
Salary: £18,000 - £22,000 depending on experience plus benefits
Warner Surveys, one of the largest survey companies in the UK that is offering an exceptionally broad range of topographical and engineering survey services, is currently looking for an experienced Accounts Assistant to join their team.
The Accounts Assistant will be managing and collecting the company’s debtors including day to day responsibility for maintaining the sales ledger and credit control.
Accounts Assistant main duties and responsibilities:
- Maintenance of sales ledger including the raising of sales invoices
- Preparation of monthly valuations for contracts that operate on an application/self-billing basis
- Credit control
- Monthly reporting and reconciliations
- Maintaining contact with Clients to ensure that invoices are clear for payment according to agreed terms
- Resolving queries both internally and externally
- Supplementary duties and responsibilities include providing support to the Specialised Projects Manager with regards to timesheet management and processing
Accounts Assistant required skills:
- Experience in a similar role
- IT literate with MS Office skills -prior experience of working with Sage 200 would bedesirable
- Excellent time management skills and ability to prioritise and meet deadlines
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Good attention to detail and accuracy
A Great Place to Work
As a successful and growing business Warner Surveys (WS) seek to employ only the best people in the industry. With expanding workloads in its offices in Reading, London, Bristol & Birmingham, there has never been a more exciting time to join WS & for you to realise your potential. As well as being a great place to work, WS offers the following:
WS seek to reward experience, performance & qualifications by offering highly competitive salaries, reviewed annually.
In addition to bank holidays, WS provides a minimum of 20 days paid holiday per year.
All employees are provided with life assurance at the rate of 2x basic annual salary.
All employees are invited to join the company pension scheme.
Professional & Career Development
WS recognises the importance of professional development & actively supports & encourages all employees to progress their ongoing professional development. We currently support individuals in gaining CICES & a range of other qualifications.
With an annual appraisal process we are keen to help every employee to develop their career & help them achieve their aspirations. As one of the largest survey companies in the UK we can ensure opportunities for ongoing career development will exist.
Health, Safety, Quality & Environment
We have an uncompromising attitude to HSQE as demonstrated by our ISO 9001 & OHSAS 18001 certifications. Indeed, as a responsible employer our approach to HSQE is paramount & we fully support our employees in whatever work they are doing.
To ensure safety & comfort in the workplace we carry out regular workstation assessments. WS also provides eye test vouchers.
We have free parking at our offices in Reading.
We believe that our employees are our most valuable asset & hope that the foregoing summary of benefits will help you decide that you want to join Warner Surveys.
To be considered for the role of Accounts Assistant, click APPLY below!