We are currently recruiting for an accounts assistant for well established firm that are based in Coventry.
You will be working in a small team of around 8, and will be responsible for your own clients to manage and take care of. Everyone in the team is extremely hard working and are very friendly which makes it a really nice place to work.
Your skills/ Experience:
- Sales and purchase invoice processing
- Inputting of takings, incomes and expenditure records
- Reconciling bank income expenditure
- Supplier statements and credit control
- Dealing with client queries
- Preparation of management accounts and VAT returns
- Working as part of a team of 8 but with your own client portfolio
Your Skills/ Experience
- AAT Qualified
- Previous experience in a accountancy practise
- Excellent customer service and IT skills
- Ability to work to tight deadlines and use your own initiative
- Must be self motivated and hard working
- Excellent attention to detail
Benefits to you:
- Salary of up to £22k
- Option to do ACCA
- 37 hours per week - flexi time available
- 20 days holiday + 8 BH + the option to buy an additional 10 days
If you think that this is the role for you then please click apply today!
Randstad Business Support acts as an employment business when supplying temporary staff and as an employment agency when introducing candidates for permanent employment with a client. Randstad Business Support is an equal opportunities employer and decisions are made on merits alone.
- Employee Events
- Maternity/Paternity Paid Leave
- Medical, Dental and Vision
- Mobile Phone Discount
- Paid Holidays
£18,000.00 - £22,000.00 per year