- Month end preparation and reporting of the accounts
- Period end duties and audit preparation
- Assisting with management accounting including budgeting, forecasting and variance analysis
- Financial accounting duties including journals, accruals and prepayment
- VAT and Intrastat
- Assisting in supporting the purchase and sales ledger functions
- Ad hoc accounting projects and administration
The successful candidate will have previous commercial exposure in all-round accounting functions so that they can assist and support the team in all aspects of the accounts function.
You will also need to possess exceptional communication skills, both written and verbal.
Ideally accounting qualifications will be advantageous in this role although not a necessity however it is vital that you are a self starter who has lots of initiative and possess a strong work ethic, always striving for success.
- Fantastic opportunity
- Career progression
- Temp to perm
- Immediate start
- Free parking
- Excellent company benefits
Are you an immediately available and proven Accounts Assistant seeking your next role in the market? If so, I have a fantastic opportunity for you!