Accounts Assistant – 12 months Maternity Cover
We are seeking an experienced Accounts Assistant to join our small but agile team to cover a 12-month maternity leave.
Innovation is at the heart of everything we do here at Integral Powertrain (IP). Our e-drive technology has set new standards in electric powertrain, smashed world records and recognised with a multitude of industry awards.
For over 20 years you will have seen our products in action in prestigious high-performance vehicles including most recently the Lotus Evija and Aston Martin Valkyrie. We have also supported many motorsport teams to achieve great things on the track.
We are building our name on ground-breaking technology, in some cases – products that our customers previously didn’t think were possible! We love what we do, come and electrify your career with us!
As an employee of Integral Powertrain, you will receive ongoing personal development, training opportunities and a benefits package including a Contributory Pension Scheme, Life assurance and Private medical insurance.
As our Accounts Assistant you will be involved in;
• Purchase ledger duties including posting and matching invoices to purchase orders and liaising with suppliers and buyers to resolve discrepancies
• Allocating payments to the purchase ledger
• Bank reconciliation
• Reconciling supplier accounts to monthly statements
• Raising sales invoices
• Preparation of BACS payments for supplier invoices
• Assisting the Management Accountant in the preparation of management accounts
• AAT qualified or qualified through experience
• Working knowledge of Sage 200 is desirable but not essential
• Computer literate - familiar with Word, Excel and Outlook
• A friendly and flexible, team player attitude and able to use own initiative
• Methodical and have a high degree of accuracy
• Used to working to tight deadlines