A leading multinational company, who provide advanced and innovative services to its clients worldwide in the field of Finance and Accounting, Purchasing, IT and Consultancy.
They require an Accounting Officer with 1+ years' experience with accounts receivable.
Based in Łódź, this is a unique opportunity to take part in international projects and gain valuable experience.
Job Reference: BBBH 14755
- Ensuring efficiency & high quality of Accounts Receivable processes
- Doing day-to-day operations (reconciliations and accounts monitoring, preparing standard reports, period closing tasks) and activities in one of following areas:
- invoice and T&E processing, responding to vendor queries, payments processing
- making collection calls, credit risk management, applying cash on accounts receivable
- journal entry processing, fixed assets accounting, accruals and adjustments
The Ideal Candidate:
- 1+ years' experience with accounts receivable
- Fluent English and 1 other language - German OR Norwegian OR Swedish OR French OR Romanian
Why should you be interested in this opportunity?
- Career in the multinational company
- Unique opportunity to take part in international projects and gain experience with various businesses
- Set of social benefits to choose from
- Salary adequate to your competencies
- External and internal training program
Interested in this opportunity?
Submit your CV (in a Microsoft Word format) today!
Perhaps this role didn't fully fit your criteria, not to worry - we have many similar roles advertised on our website - www.allenrec.com
Please don't hesitate to contact any of our team with any questions you may have on Email: or Phone: +353 1 669 4040 or +48 122 119 037