Reporting to the Senior Finance Manager you will assist with the preparation of monthly management accounts. This role is accountable for all statutory compliance and will act as a focal point for external audit & a variety of international stakeholders. This is a great opportunity for someone looking to take the step up to a dynamic Manager role.
To successfully deliver in this position, you will need to have:
- ACA, CIMA OR ACCA qualification with at least 3 years post qualified experience
- Must have experience of USGAAP and a strong controls skill set
- Excellent communication skills with the ability to partner stakeholders at all levels
- Strong planning and organisation skills, able to manage multiple competing deadlines while maintaining attention to detail
- Immediately available or candidates available on short notice are highly desirable due to the urgent requirement of the role
A little more information about the role:
- Management and reconciliation of balance sheet accounts
- Working with the Finance Manager to ensure all EMEA entities are compliant for Statutory purposes
- Leading country compliance review, ensuring a robust control environment
- Partnering with key budget holders supporting the annual budget and quarterly forecasting process
£50000 - £60000 base.