We are seeking a qualified or part-qualified accountant with experience in the funds/financial services industry to support a growing team providing a full suite of financial reporting services. The successful candidate will report to a Senior Manager/Director within the Alternative Assets divisions of Sanne and have responsibility for the accounting and administration of a client portfolio and providing the highest quality of customer service.
- Be responsible for managing a portfolio of divisional clients including all aspects of accounting and reporting;
- Provide day to day financial reporting and fund accounting services in accordance with GAAP (IFRS/UK GAAP) ensuring compliance with internal policies and procedures. To include management accounts, NAV production, capital statements and annual statutory accounts for a portfolio of clients;
- Ensure client responsibilities are managed effectively and to agreed client, best practice, regulatory and statutory deadlines;
- Work closely with internal teams to ensure accounting records are accurate and included within accounting ledgers;
- Preparation and implementation of entity customer specific procedures in relation to the accounting and reporting requirements;
- Prepare/Review of accounting files for audit and run with audit process;
- Manage client relationships, providing quality and responsive service to clients.
- Liaising with third parties such as lawyers, auditors, bankers and investment managers as required.
- Preparation and bookkeeping of monthly, quarterly, annual, accounts.
- Preparation of NAV.
- Preparation of annual statutory financials statements;
- Preparation/Review of other reporting required for clients.
- Assisting with and running audits.