My client is a boutique practice based at the end of Main Street in Garforth, they work from modern and bright offices in a great location.
The team are passionate proactive accountants and are keen to deliver a high quality of service to their clients.
Due to continued growth and exciting plans they are looking to add a Accountant to their sociable team.
What we are looking for:
This role is to provide professional accounting services to fee paying clients who could be private individuals, sole traders, small/medium limited companies, partnerships, LLP's, CIC's or public sector organisations.
This is a varied role preparing and reviewing figures and, where required, making recommendations based on this to improve profitability and reduce tax liabilities.
You will be required to profitably deliver work across a portfolio of clients, working with a team of staff to ensure the highest possible standards of client service at all times and to take an active role in the growth of the office through identification of opportunities and involvement in the business development process.
- To get involved in all aspects of preparing statutory accounts
- Review statutory accounts
- Preparation and review trading accounts
- Preparation and review of VAT returns
- Preparation and review of Corporation tax returns
- Preparation and review of Personal tax returns
- Supervising monthly and weekly payroll for clients, including auto enrolment
- Advising on tax planning
- Maintaining records and management information
- Overseeing bookkeeping tasks of junior colleagues and trainees
- Attending client meetings pre-year end and post year end
- Meeting new clients to ensure smooth sign up process
- Attendance at events and seminars promoting the business
- ACA or ACCA qualification is ideal, but if you are part qualified and nearing the end of your exams or a QBE, then you will still be considered
- 2 years practice experience
- Commercially aware
- Well-developed people skills to relate to clients and colleagues
- Very good organisational and time management skills
- Competent understanding of Microsoft Word & Excel
- Sage, QuickBooks, Xero and payroll software experience highly desired
- Very good analytical thinking and problem solver
- Attention to detail
- Understands Data Protection
This is an excellent opportunity to join a forward thinking practice, they aren’t just accountants they value their clients and work together as true business partners.
If this sounds like you please apply today.
This vacancy is being advertised by flatraterecruiting.co.uk, the UK’s leading Online Recruitment Agency. At flatraterecruiting.co.uk we work differently to most recruiters, every time you apply to one of our vacancies, your CV goes through to the hiring manager to review. The hiring manager will then make the decision on your application and contact you directly.
By applying you are giving your consent for us to process your application and pass on your details to our client for review for this vacancy only.