£20,000 per annum basic with £30,000+ OTE
Monday – Friday 9am – 5:30pm
This is an exciting opportunity to join a growing organisation in Shrewsbury, they are looking for an experienced Account Manager to come in and maintain existing business. In this role you will be working very closely with around 100 key accounts in your portfolio where you will be targeted to upsell and cross sell additional products to grow revenue.
Responsibilities and duties will include, but not limited to:
- Taking responsibility for having regular contact with your key accounts
- Being strategic with each account to ensure you fulling understanding their requirements and that you are maximising all opportunities
- Developing a strong understanding of all product range and services
- Ensure all contract and administration is fully completed
- Set and manage clear service expectations with customers to ensure you can always exceed their expectation
- Ability to hold client meetings
- Undertake project work when required.
Skills and Experience
We are looking for an extremely bright and driven account manager who is keen to build on an already successful portfolio of customers. Working for a dynamic business, we need someone who can ensure all existing accounts are serviced effectively, whilst also focused on winning new business. Previous Sales or Account Management experience is essential for this role.
The application process:
We will carefully consider your details and advise you if we're able to progress with your application within 72 working hours. If you do not hear from us within this time your details won’t be retained. So, if you're not successful on this occasion, do continue to respond to future roles we advertise. In the meantime, all good wishes and continued success with your search for employment.
Prince Personnel are an employment agency working on behalf of our client. Whether you’re seeking a new permanent position, temporary assignment or contract you’ll find us easy to deal with. Located in thriving Telford, we focus on jobs in Shropshire, Staffordshire and North Wales. Prince Personnel specialise in commercial, accounts and finance and technical recruitment. With the best jobs around we are an independent agency working hard for you.