Job title: Account Manager
Location: Reading, RG2 0BS
Salary: £27,000- £30,000 pa + Excellent Benefits
We're 3chillies. We're Technology Experts who build high-performing websites, cross-platform applications and bespoke business software.
We now have an exciting opportunity for an Account Manager to join our team based in Reading. You will be responsible for the day-to-day management of a number of key client account relationships. In this dynamic role, you will maintain a close relationship with our key clients, ensuring 100% client satisfaction and drive growth in their business and our own.As Account Manager, you do not need to be an expert practitioner in the field of website and app development, but you can work with a team of internal project managers (who are responsible for delivery of projects) to communicate delivery back to demanding clients.
Responsibilities of the Account Manager will include:
- Providing clients with regular updates on project delivery and discussing road maps of ongoing work
- Handle all communications, attend meetings alongside senior colleagues, ensuring that 3chillies routinely delivers on its promises
- Alleviating any client concerns, ensuring a smooth delivery of outcomes and client satisfaction
- Working closely with internal project managers to manage client expectations of timescales and delivery outcomes
Our ideal Account Manager will have the following:
- Account Management experience at a digital agency
- Valid UK driving license and own transport
- Experience of proposal writing, project scoping, budgeting and timeline planning
- Highly organised, with the ability to manage multiple engagements and relationships simultaneously.
- A solid grasp of the digital landscape, with an understanding of how to apply this to meet the needs of clients.
- Whilst you will not be expected to run projects, an understanding of project management practices would be desirable.
What’s in it for you?
In return, you will benefit from working for an established business working with well-known brands offering you a salary package of up to £30,000 dependent on experience as well as:
- 25 days holiday plus bank holidays
- Company pension
- Perk box
- Free onsite parking
- Annual company events
- Progression into an Account Director role
Interested or want to know more about the Account Manager role?
Please submit your CV today via the APPLY link below- we would love to hear from you!
25 days holiday +bank holidays +pension +free onsite parking +perk box