This hidden gem is expiring soon - don't miss this opportunity.
25K - 30K
My client in Norwich is looking for an Account Manager. You will be expected to manage a good mixture of existing client accounts as well as generating relationships with potential new clients via networking events and sales literature.
- Day to day client management
- New Business Development taking responsibility for driving new business sales opportunities
- Work with customers or partners to define and help them design and configure IT solutions and continue meeting with the customer periodically through regular success checkpoints
- Account manage clients, maintaining service level agreements and driving revenue through strategic business development and relationship management
- Consistently review the assigned account base to look for new revenue opportunities and make necessary recommendations and changes where necessary that may result in increased account activity; be aware of contract status and renewal timelines
- Ability to build rapport with client contacts and long term relationships. Understand their business direction; understand medium to long term goals
- Ability to work as part of a team to solve technical problems in varied environments.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to articulate technical solutions and how they can solve customer problems to all audiences, including non-technical
- Innovative thinker and proactive
- Technical expertise and a genuine interest in technology and configuration
- The ideal candidate will be looking for a longer term career within a rapidly growing company.
£25,000.00 - £30,000.00 per year