Operating from 20 sites across the UK & Ireland, Stericycle is a global business and widely recognised as the UK’s leading healthcare waste specialist. Built on unrivalled levels of knowledge and expertise, we’re the clear leader in the delivery of safe, compliant and sustainable solutions to an ever-increasing customer base.
As a Key Account Manager, you’ll cover a designated territory and act as a main customer interface, enjoying both commercial and relationship oversight responsibilities for a number of direct and indirect corporate accounts across multiple industry sectors.
Capable of managing a portfolio major accounts and building on an already successful base, your role will focus on:
- Developing new and existing business opportunities, with a view to achieving challenging performance objectives, in terms of sales revenue and margin targets
- Conducting regular account reviews and resolving any outstanding queries, as well as advising/influencing customers on regulation, segregation and compliance related matters
- Promoting a customer first philosophy and adopting a ‘lean thinking’ approach, including the identification and implementation of initiatives to support continuous improvement and maximise client satisfaction
Ideally, we’re looking for accomplished key account manager/sales professional with experience of working in the NHS or a related healthcare environment, who can demonstrate:
- A successful track record in a similar capacity, backed by a proven ability to grow and maximise sales revenues with new and existing customers
- Exellent communication and relationship building skills, along with a total commitment to providing the highest levels of customer service
- A good degree of commercial awareness and a genuine ability to successfully conduct/close contract negotiations, allied to a good grasp of bid and tendering processes
- An independent outlook and plenty of initiative, linked to a flexible approach and a willingness to undertake significant travel across your territory
In return, we can promise you a first-class opportunity in a quality driven business, where the rewards will fully reflect your endeavour, in the form of a competitive salary, annual bonus and an excellent range of benefits including company car/allowance.
We welcome applications from anybody who considers they match the requirements of the post, irrespective of gender, race or disability.