Leading Media Intelligence / Media Analysis Firm
Competitive Salary + Uncapped Commission + Fantastic Benefits and great Career Development opportunities
About the Company
A leading Media Intelligence / Media Analysis Firm who are part of a major Media PLC and have been established for a number of years, our client is considered to be the number 1 player within their sector providing strategic advice and competitive intelligence to the world’s leading brands, publishers, agencies and industry bodies, helping them navigate and succeed in the rapidly evolving media industry.
Benefits for you:
- Basic Salary of up to £45,000
- Uncapped Commission / OTE of an additional £20,000
- 25 days paid holiday plus Bank Holidays
- Private Health Insurance
- Life Assurance
- Subsidised Gym Membership
- Company Pension Scheme
- Cycle to work scheme
- Interest free season ticket loan
- Excellent Development and career progression
About the Role ofAccount Manager
Reporting into the Head of Business Development you will be working in the Account Management team and be responsible for managing, growing and developing a set of key enterprise level accounts consisting of some of the UK’s largest Consumer led brands, Charities and Government Institutions.
The role will be a mix of office and face to face sales meetings / account management reviewsdealing within senior level / ‘C’ Suite decision makers including Heads of Marketing / Marketing Directors, Heads of Communications and PR Directors across some major accounts.
Your day to day responsibilities will include:
- Build mutually beneficial, value-based relationships with enterprise level accountsacross the UK to manage renewals whilst also looking to drive new business within your key accounts through cross selling / up selling a range of Media Intelligence & PR Software solutions including: Online Media Monitoring, Social Media SAAS, Database Solutions and Insight Solutions
- Present our client’s online solution face to face and have regular account reviews
- Making sure your clients are getting the most out of the services they have and going the ‘extra mile’ to maintain excellent customer satisfaction
- Continue to be pro active and hunt for new business within existing accounts
- Achieve and exceed quarterly sales revenue targets
If you have a track record in Account Management within Subscription Sales / Media Intelligence or SAAS and would like to work for a leading Media Intelligence provider where you can grow and develop then we would love to hear from you!
Your skills and experience:
- Proven track record in Account Management and Business Development with experience of the full account management process from renewals to driving new business growth including cross selling and upselling within existing accounts
- Proven track record of hitting and exceeding sales revenue targets
- Experience of putting together proposals / RFP’s
- Excellent face to face presentation skills
- Experience of working in the Media Intelligence sector is preferred but not essential however we would also be open to seeing candidates with experience in Business Information / Business Intelligence, SAAS or Digital Media
- Strong organisational and time management skills
Apply now for thisAccount Manager role. For more information please call Alex at ABR Associates on: 07872 499 596 or email your CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org We look forward to hearing from you!
ABR Associates Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this role and specialises in placing candidates into permanent positions within Media / Digital, Technology / SAAS, Market Research, Events & Business Information. Website: www.abrassociates.co.uk
Due to high volumes of applicants we regret that we can only contact those who are invited to interview. Should you not have heard from us within 2 weeks you may assume you have not been successful at this time but we thank you for your time and interest in the role.
25 days paid holiday plus Bank Holidays + Private Health Insurance + Life Assurance + Subsidised Gym Membership + Company Pension Scheme + Cycle to work scheme + Interest free season ticket loan + Excellent Development and Career Progression