HM958 - Account Manager (Fuel / Lubricants / Refinery)
Location: Home based with UK Travel
Excellent basic, plus bonus 15%+, car and excellent benefits
This is an exciting opportunity to work for a global organisation who offer excellent career development
To be considered for this role, candidates MUST be able to demonstrate extensive knowledge of Fuel additives / Synthetic Lubricants / Refinery Chemicals, Engine Coolants / Brake Fluids / Heat Transfer Fluids within Sales Account Management.
- You will ideally be Degree educated in Chemical Engineering or have a Chemistry background or qualified by experience
- Extensive sales experience working in the Lubricant or Refinery industry
- You will be self-motivated, conscientious and extremely customer focused with excellent negotiation and decision-making skills
- Strong organisational and communication skills
- MS Office - Word, Excel, PowerPoint, using CRM systems
- Hold a full UK driving licence
- Able to travel with the UK & Ireland with some European travel from time to time
- Working in the UK Fuel and Lubricant Solutions Team where you will be responsible for negotiating sales
- Drafting contracts and preparing customer presentations
- Analysing the decision-making processes of your customer, manage and strengthen contacts at various levels within the respective customers, to develop sales.
- You will develop business opportunities and potentials (incl. cross selling with other business units) with a key focus on the lubricant and refinery industry at new and existing customers.
- You will also propose and collaborate in joint projects, e.g. development projects with customers, logistic concepts, etc.
- Using your market knowledge to identify and progress opportunities.
If this exciting opportunity of Account Manager (Fuel / Lubricants / Refinery) is of interest or you would like to know more then please send your c.v. for consideration