Lego Education Account Manager
Up to £25,000 + uncapped commission
25 days holiday + Bank Holidays, Points reward scheme, free parking, on site cafe, discounted on site Starbucks and many more
A strong sales professional is required to work closely with the Head of Innovation to sell and promote the Lego Education Robotics to Educational Institutions in the UK.
- Call all educational institutions in a defined territory ranging from nurseries to universities to arrange places for the Robotics workshops.
- Convert attendees of the workshops to purchase the Lego Robotics on either a finance scheme or a complete purchase.
- Build relationships with all the educational institutions in your defined area
- Be knowledgeable about your products - Lego Education AR and VR HoloLens, Sphero's and many more.
- Attend exhibitions to promote the latest products
- Work closely with the other team members in the business.
- Manage own database
- Have excellent communication skills
- Work to monthly targets
- Conduct cold and warm calls to clients
- Grow existing client base
You will be joining a growing Technology company who predominately work in the Education sector. They are based in the heart of Wilmslow in a wonderful Grade 1 Listed building. You will be joining a high performing sales team to continue the push and drive of the Lego Education Sales. They are part of a larger multi £billion organisation so you get the perks of working for a smaller personal organisation but with all the benefits of a corporate one.
Interviews are being conducted ASAP and will be to start shortly after so if you would like to earn money whilst influencing the future of technology in Education then get in touch today.
To apply click the below link or call Jennifer on 0161 247 8802. Or you can email your CV directly
This role is highly sought after so you may need to be quick with your application.
Randstad Business Support acts as an employment business when supplying temporary staff and as an employment agency when introducing candidates for permanent employment with a client. Randstad Business Support is an equal opportunities employer and decisions are made on merits alone.
£18,000.00 - £25,000.00 per year