Leading Pricing & Commodity Data Provider for the Energy Sector
Basic Salary £25k + Uncapped Commission, OTE £40k (Including Base Salary)
About the Company
Our client is a leading global price reporting, business information and events business serving the global energy sector. They are considered to be a ‘masterbrand’ and part of a major PLC who have been around for a number of years. This successful business grew their revenue by 30% last year alone and as part of their growth plans are looking to grow their sales and account management team.
Benefits for You
- Basic Salary of £25,000
- Uncapped Commission / OTE of an additional £15,000 based on individual performance
- 25 days paid holiday plus Bank Holidays
- Private Health Insurance
- Life Assurance
- Subsidised Gym Membership
- Generous Company Pension Scheme
- Excellent ongoing training and career development opportunities
About the role of Account Manager
We are looking to recruit for a hungry and ambitious Sales Account Manager to join a successful sales team in the heart of London. You will receive first class training and be responsible for renewing, managing and growing an existing portfolio of accounts across EMEA.
Day to day responsibilities will include:
- Grow sales revenues within assigned accounts and region; maintain an appropriate sales pipeline to achieve account growth targets
- Manage all aspects of account renewals and generate revenues from existing client base
- Develop and maintain quality relationships with existing and new customers; utilize analytical skills to understand customers changing business and technology issues and needs.
- Communicate professionally internally and externally
- Attend conferences in your territory and represent the company, brand and product offering
- Strive to hit and exceed monthly sales revenue targets
If you have at least 12 months B 2 B Sales experience and looking for a career in Sales / Account Management with a market leading brand who can progress your career then this could be ideal for you!
Your Skills & Experience
- Minimum of 12 month proven B 2 B sales experience
- Consistent performance hitting sales targets
- Determined and driven to understand new markets, clients and products
- Degree educated
- Effective organization and time management skills.
- Excellent communications skills in person, on the phone and over email.
- Goal orientated and a team player
Apply now for this Account Manager role. For more information please call Alex at ABR Associates on: 07872 499 596 or email your CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org We look forward to hearing from you!
ABR Associates Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this role and specialises in placing candidates into permanent positions within Media / Digital, Technology / SAAS, Market Research, Events & Business Information. Website: www.abrassociates.co.uk
£25,000 Basic Salary + Uncapped Commission, OTE £40,000 + Benefits including: 25 days Paid Holiday + Generous Pension Scheme + Private Health & Medical Insurance + Life Assurance + Subsidised Gym Membership + Excellent Training & Career Development!!