Want to be part of shaping the future? Our breakthrough ability to unlock insights from the web radically improves intelligence and cyber threat visibility for our commercial customers. We’re a high-energy, fast-paced, and fast-growing company. You’ll need the ability to understand and adapt to rapid product and technology developments, as we improve our products in close partnership with customers. You’ll have the support of a seasoned executive management team and world-class investors.
This position is an integral part of the sales team interfacing closely with Customer Success to ensure customers are attaining maximum value from our products, while also scouting opportunities for growth within established accounts. The ideal candidate should be eager to develop lasting customer relations and have keen business acumen, strong technical aptitude, and a consultative sales approach.
You should have the confidence, discipline, and drive to build lasting relationships and hunt for new opportunities with existing customers.
- Manage and build relationships with key stakeholders across a portfolio of clients throughout EMEA
- Meet and exceed revenue and renewal quotas
- Develop and execute against an account plan in order to achieve agreed targets
- Prepare and deliver accurate forecast reporting (both renewal & upsell)
- Identify and cultivate account growth opportunities
- Work closely with Customer Success team
- Minimum of 3 years experience in field based sales or account management (revenue expansion role).
- Experience with SaaS, information security/cyber sector
- Willingness to travel (up to 50%)
- You’re a disciplined, tenacious self-starter, coachable and love a challenge
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal at all levels – any additional language skills are an asset
- Ability to proactively seek out and use resources needed to solve problems (both business and technical)
- Salesforce experience strongly desired
- Driven to take your career to the next level
We realise we can only succeed with a team of very smart and passionate people. Recorded Future is an entrepreneurial and high growth company which will provide the right candidate with a wealth of career development opportunities. We offer competitive compensation, including stock options and a full range of benefits, as well as a great culture. All Futurists strive on being high performers, problem solvers, and team players with passion and integrity. Are you ready to join the team???
Don't forget to check out our podcast! Join the Recorded Future team, special guests, and our partners from the CyberWire to learn everything you want to know (and maybe some things you’d rather not know) about the world of cyber threat intelligence. All episodes are free and available on iTunes, GooglePlay, and Stitcher.