We have an excellent opportunity for an Account Manager to join a leading Chemical Sampling service based in Elland, West Yorkshire.
As an Account Manager, you will be working in a warehouse laboratory, and be responsible for the daily processing of Client orders, and assisting with the management and control of Clients stock lines.
- To process Sample Requests on the company?s Focus System
- Confirming despatch of Sample Requests on Focus System
- Complete all Dangerous Goods documentation (when required)
- Manage all courier documentation (when required)
- Month end duties including monthly reports and invoicing
- Updating month end folder with client details
- Creating clients monthly stock report
- Managing Clients and Internal Reporting requirements
- Printing and copying specifications
- Printing and copying Health & Safety documentation
- Typing Certificates of Analysis
- Obtaining proof of deliveries and flight information for shipments
- Updating and linking Health & Safety details on Focus system and filing as needed
- Updating Specification sheets
- Stationery and consumable replenishment
- Answering telephone and dealing with visitors
- General filing
- Monitoring and processing back orders
- Deal with Quality Inspector
- Oversee any IT Responsibilities
- Monitor Courier performance
EXPERIENCE & SKILLS
- Previous administration experience is essential
- You must be a team player
- Able to work under pressure
- IT Literate with experience of using Microsoft Word, Excel and Outlook
- Excellent communication skills and good telephone manner
- Excellent organisational skills
- Export knowledge would be beneficial
- Knowledge of Stock System would be an advantage
- Hours: Full-time / Permanent
- Location: Elland, Leeds
- Salary: Competitive salary dependent on experience
To apply for this role, please apply with an up to date CV detailing how your experience matches the requirement of the role.
Key Appointments UK Ltd will assess your suitability for the role based on the information contained in your CV and application. This includes, skills, experience, education and location.
Unfortunately, we are unable to provide specific feedback to applicants who are not successful. If you are not shortlisted for this role, your CV and personal data will be deleted from our system after 90 days. We would however encourage you to continue to apply for future positions.
Key Appointments UK Ltd acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and employment business for the supply of temporary workers.