Account Manager – Salary from £40,000 - £60,000 + Uncapped Commission; OTE is a further £40,000 Uncapped on top of the base salary.
About the Company
Our client is a leading business intelligence provider to the Pharmaceutical and Medical Device Industries with offices throughout the world. They have been selected by the London Stock Exchange as one of the top companies to inspire Britain and continue to grow organically and through acquiring other companies within their industry.
Benefits for You:
- Competitive Basic Salary from £40,000 - £60,000 (dependent on experience)
- Attractive Uncapped Commission Scheme OTE (for hitting target) is a further £40,000 and more for exceeding sales revenue targets
- 25 days paid holiday + bank holidays
- Pension Scheme
- Opportunity to travel internationally to meet with clients
- Autonomous role with plenty of support
- Excellent career development opportunities
About the role of Account Manager
We are looking to recruit for an Account Manager within the Life Science sector to be responsible for renewing, managing and growing an existing portfolio of accounts across UK and EMEA.
The role will be a mix of office and face to face sales meetings and we are looking for someone who is looking to take their career to the next level and assume responsibility for continuing our client’s double-digit year on year growth.
Day to day responsibilities will include:
- Build mutually beneficial, value-based relationships with existing clients to maximize revenue yield and renewal likelihood
- Present our client’s online solution via a consultative sales approach to understand needs and requirements in clients in order to secure new business, consulting and upsell opportunities
- Travel throughout Europe to conferences and to see prospective clients
- Achieve and exceed quarterly sales revenue targets
- Negotiate renewal subscriptions with existing clients
Your Skills and experience
- Proven track record in Account Management and Business Development with experience of the full account management process from renewals to driving new business growth including cross selling and upselling within existing accounts
- Proven track record of meeting and exceeding sales revenue targets
- Track record of selling business information / business intelligence / SAAS
- Strong organisational and time management skills
- Excellent face to face presentation skills and experience
- Experience of working in or selling to the Healthcare / Pharmaceutical / Life Science sectors would be beneficial but not essential
- Competitive, driven and credible
If you feel this is something you would be interested in and have the necessary experience please email your CV to us. We look forward to hearing from you!
ABR Associates Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this role and specialises in placing candidates into permanent positions within Media / Digital, Technology / SAAS, Market Research, Events & Business Information. Website: www.abrassociates.co.uk
£40,000 - £60,000 Basic + Uncapped Commission, OTE is a further £40,000 on top and more for exceeding targets!!