Job Title: Account Manager
Location: Bodmin, PL31
Salary: £30,000 OTE
Job Type: Full Time, Permanent
This role is for an individual who thrives in a fast paced environment, changing directions and constantly seeking the next sales opportunity.
This role has a strong focus on the daily duty of servicing existing accounts, with quote requests and processing of orders.
But, key to this position and when the fun really starts is with developing and maintaining the existing client base, whilst actively seeking to develop your given account base, to bring on new accounts and increase the spend of those existing too.
The company already has a strong strategy and prospecting tools already in place - they just require the right candidate who is prepared to follow a winning formula, implement it - and win!
Whilst servicing existing accounts and growing new ones is key, the company has always been recognised in the industry for their flawless customer service - they expect this reputation and high standard they hold themselves to be maintained and exceeded by yourself too.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Using the company's strategies and prospecting tools; actively contact an assigned account base to build and develop relationships, to both maintain and grow existing accounts, as well as develop and bring on new accounts too
- Always provide excellent customer service, going above and beyond to ensure the customer has the most pleasurable and fun experience possible when working with you
- To work with the Sales Director on maintaining and actively growing the growing customer base
- To help the company remain highly customer service driven, competitive and a leader in the market place
- Respond to all e-mails and telephone queries in an efficient, accurate manor
- Produce accurate, timely quotes for customers using the company's Software System
- Follow up quotes on a daily basis to ensure you are converting as many quotes as possible, close quotes no longer required and identify why a quote may not have converted
- Efficiently process sales orders within the company's agreed parameters
- Ensure sample and catalogue request etc., are speedily dispatched to customers
- Produce weekly reports on activities/outputs as required
- To undertake training and to assist in training other or new members of staff as required
- To actively and positively contribute to the appraisal process and to follow up agreed actions. To work at all times in accordance with the Health & Safety at work Act 1974 and to follow all company procedures and guidelines
- Actively and positively contribute to the appraisal process and to follow up agreed actions
Please click the APPLY button to send your CV and Cover Letter for this role.
Candidates with the experience or relevant job titles of; Business Development Executive, Key Account Manager, Client Support Manager, Sales Account Manager, Experienced Account Manager, Senior Sales Executive, Sales Manager, Senior Sales Manager, Customer Retention, Client Retention Exec, Business Administration, Junior Sales Account Manager, New Business Developer, Telesales Development Executive, Telesales, Account Management, New Business Manager, New Business Executive, External Sales, Sales Person, Sales Consultant, Lead Generation, Business Development Manager, Business Development, External Sales Executive, B2B, Sales Development, B2B Sales Executive, Direct Sales, Account Manager, External Sales Person, Customer Service, Customer Representative, Sales Specialist, BDM, Lead Development Executive may also be considered for this role.
£30,000.00 - £30,000.00 per year