This is a really great opportunity for someone with either an account management or sales background who is looking for a new opportunity.
You will be working in a small, friendly and sociable team where there is a very friendly and "family" like culture.
This role has become available due to expansion so it is a great time to join this progressive organisation.
Main duties are focused on both customer retention and new business, calling prospective clients from an established database and to follow up marketing campaigns.
- To generate new customers to achieve sales targets
- To retain existing customers and up sell services to achieve customer retention and satisfaction targets
- To achieve targets for calls, contacts, conversions and card use
- To not only follow up marketing campaigns but self-generate sales via developing a database, use of social media, focus on particular industries, and referrals
- To rapidly become a product and sales expert outperforming competitors
- To work with colleagues and be an effective team member
- To answer telephone calls on behalf of the team and redirect to the appropriate team
- To act with professionalism towards customers and colleagues
- To adhere to company policies
- To adhere to Health and Safety practices
So if you feel this role is for you then click apply today !
Randstad Business Support acts as an employment business when supplying temporary staff and as an employment agency when introducing candidates for permanent employment with a client. Randstad Business Support is an equal opportunities employer and decisions are made on merits alone.
£23,000.00 - £24,000.00 per year