Account Manager - B2B Telesales
£18k - £23k + Commission (OTE circa £21K - £26k)
A few reasons why our Account Manager - B2B Telesales love working here...
* Uncapped Commission / Bonus scheme
* Regular incentives, rewards and social events
* 5 Tier Progression Structure
* Trendy new studio-style offices, with pool table and in-house coffee shop, all based a stone's throw from the train station and high street.
* Flexi Time Working
* Company Pension
4marketing is a specialist B2B Telemarketing Agency who partner with a wide range of businesses globally on Business Development, Lead Generation and Data Enriching projects.
Located in our amazing offices next to Portsmouth Guildhall, we are currently recruiting for energetic, positive and driven individuals to join our growing team of B2B Account Managers on a full time, permanent basis!
Does this sound like somewhere you'd like to work?
If you have the following skills or experience, then this could be the ideal role for you...
* Ideally, a background in telephone-based roles such as; telemarketing, telesales, telephone support, helpdesk or customer services.
* Excellent communication skills
* Ability to work independently whilst also being part of a small team
* The motivation and hunger to be a part of a successful and growing business
* Positive, enthusiastic approach to work
* Ability to present yourself professionally to clients both over the phone and in person
If you have the correct attitude, then we're happy to provide you with the environment and tools that you'll need to flourish.
We currently have full time, permanent positions available working 40 hours per week. Standard hours are between 0900 and 1730 but flexi time working is available.
The B2B Telemarketing Account Manager role...
The purpose of the Account Manager role within 4marketing is to deliver our core service, this being a variety of bespoke B2B telemarketing campaigns for a portfolio of clients operating across various industry sectors.
Reporting in to your Operations Manager and Managing Director, you'll be liaising directly with clients, speaking to them about topics such as campaign progress, call feedback and overall performance.
Key Responsibilities of the Account Manager - B2B Telesales...
* Telemarketing and lead generation
* Client liaison and reporting
* Data sourcing
* Retention of existing clients
* Ad hoc client meetings and training
* Management of client diaries
If you feel you have the skills and experience to excel in the role of Account Manager - B2B Telesales, please click APPLY NOW to register your interest!
No terminology in this advert is intended to be deemed discriminatory. We are happy to accept applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their age, gender, race, religion, disability, sexual orientation or marital status.