This Sunday Times Top 100 company was founded in 2000 and offers vehicle financing solutions. They are a young, fast paced, rapidly expanding organisation who are looking for ambitious graduates to match their drive.
This is a full-time position based in Manchester, paying £20K
As an Account Manager you will be the primary contact for prospective customers (prospects) and responsible for delivering a great customer experience. You will receive qualified leads, guiding prospects through each step of the journey for obtaining the right finance deal, and vehicle to meet their needs and requirements.
You will manage a portfolio of customers to build lifetime relationships, offering additional products and retaining them for their next vehicle. Regular aftercare calls and communication will ensure your customers are happy with the service offered and provide referral business.
Key responsibilities of the role:
The ideal candidate’s personality and qualifications:
- Previous Account Management or Sales experience in a fast paced customer centric environment.
- Strong organisational skills and ability to prioritise workload efficiently and effectively.
- Self-motivated, enthusiastic and driven to achieve targets and KPI’s.
- Passionate about delivering a great customer experience and outcome.
- Precise and clear in written and verbal communication.
- IT literate with strong keyboard skills.
- Be adaptable and open to change.