Account Executive : Team Techno
Full time, Permanent
Working: Monday to Friday, 9am to 5pm (there will be requirements to be flexible at peak times including occasional weekends)
Salary: £17,500 to £18,500 per annum + annual company bonus + pension scheme + onsite parking
Location: Winnersh Triangle, Berkshire
You will be working for REL Field marketing to fulfil the role of Account Executive at our Head office on our Team Techno (including Dell, Nikon, Logitech and Panasonic).
You will be responsible for:
- Being the central point of contact for the client, managers and field staff
- Providing line managers and colleagues with regular updates
- Timely execution of administration processes
- Support for teams training portals including administration, reporting and data management
- Reporting and call file management support including base report creation, on occasions
- Ensuring the field team have necessary equipment and information to complete the job
- Promptly action issues or queries from clients, management and teams
- Meeting and training day arrangements
- Booking accommodation and travel
- Processing new starters and leavers
- Purchase Order creation and management, where applicable
- Diary management
You will have:
- Effective communication skills
- A positive team player attitude
- The ability to work to deadlines, prioritise workload and manage time effectively
- Good IT skills in Microsoft Excel, Word, Power Point
- Ideally you will have experience with working with technology clients/retailer (but not essential)
In return we will offer you:
- Full training and ongoing support to enable you to fulfil your role to the best of your potential
- Great career opportunities
- A fun working environment where performance & success are really rewarded
At REL, we want to be loved by our people and be the first choice for our customers. We are committed to giving talented and ambitious people the tools and skills to help them deliver outstanding results and thrive in a fast paced sales environment. This is why we've been able to provide over 100 promotions and developmental moves since May 2016!
We are proud to have been accredited a Great Place to Work for a phenomenal three consecutive years now, as well as winning an industry record 71 FMBE awards (including 3 consecutive wins of the prestigious Agency of the Year!). This speaks volumes about us and, most importantly, our employees. Overall, we aim to be the number one field marketing agency and are hunting for like-minded individuals to help us do so.
Are you our next investment? Apply now!