Salt are leading the search for an Account Executive for a rapidly expanding customer experience and financial crime prevention company. This is a pivotal time in the evolution of this company and now is a fantastic time to join with progression and development opportunities a-plenty as they continue to grow. With impressive leadership, a substantial influx of funding and a pragmatic approach to their growth strategy, they are looking for a talented all-round Account Executive to join them on their journey.
Based in London, the Account Executive will join the growing sales team at an exciting new stage in their growth. Key responsibilities will include:
- Ensure that revenue targets are met and over-achieved
- Individually prospect to build and maintain a robust sales pipeline
- Develop an expert knowledge of the SaaS platform
- Utilise known sales methodologies to understand the objectives and needs of customers and then develop solutions through the company's offerings.
- Research and understand the market including competitor analysis
- Maintain detailed records in CRM and your sales pipeline to develop strong forecasting capability
The successful Account Executive will most likely bring the following skills and experience:
- 8-10 years' experience achieving revenue targets in SaaS sales, most likely as an Account Exec, Sales Manager, Business Development Manager, Senior Sales, Enterprise Sales or similar
- Ability to sell to multiple stakeholders during a complex sales cycle
- A passion for problem solving and constantly improving sales knowledge
- Happy to work independently at times as well as within a highly collaborative team environment
- Good technical understanding and excellent presentation skills
- You are excited by the opportunity to join an ambitious team
To be considered for this fantastic opportunity please submit your CV in the first instance to Elaine at email@example.com