Our client is a marketplace for car mechanics that enables customers to acquire real-time industry standard quotes and quickly book a vetted mechanic online.
This exciting Automotive start up are seeking an ambitious Account Executive to join their awesome account management team. There is an opportunity to contribute to the strategic decisions and help to build out an efficient account management process and structure that will allow the team to excel.
Account management is a key part of thier operations and you will get the opportunity to help develop and shape this function. As part of the account management team you will be reaching out to thier network of mechanics via phone, online chat and email to ensure a smooth and easy joining process and help troubleshoot any issues that may prevent them from completing jobs and making our customers happy. You will quickly build great relationships with the mechanics and help steer product development to meet the needs and requirements of our growing network of mechanics and garages.
Your role will include the following tasks:
- Supporting mechanics who have recently joined us and helping them get ready to take their first booking
- Helping mechanics troubleshoot questions or issues they may have with using the system or current bookings
- Calling existing mechanics over the phone to engage them in the brand and devise new ways to encourage your accounts to grow
- Delivering fantastic customer service and adding value to mechanic's businesses at all times
- Proactively use data, trend analysis and relationships to identify trends and areas for improvement
- Develop best practice, standard operating procedures and a comprehensive training process for team
They want someone who is confident, supportive and not afraid to get stuck in. Other key attributes include:
- Relationship Builder: You are a great people-person with impressive written and vocal communication skills. You build rapport naturally across all levels and are highly empathic in the way you handle your mechanics’ frustrations and needs
- Multi-tasking: You are able to handle a high number of issues, projects and tasks at once, and prioritise effectively how your time is best spent to improve your customers’ experience with the company.
- Strategic Thinker: You can act fast to drive resolution on escalated issues, but you can also take a step back and reflect on whether our processes and decisions could be improved.
- They are all very passionate about working in a fast-paced and ever-changing start-up environment. It is ideal if you have worked in a marketplace start-up before.
- Experience with customer service or account management
- Strong numeracy skills and experience with Excel
- A love of all things cars-related would be a massive bonus but not essential.
They offer a competitive salary and lots of other benefits including:
- Work directly alongside the founders and management team
- Relaxed and fun office environment with no dress code
- Macbook Air
- You can choose to opt in to the Company’s pension scheme
- Free drinks and food every Friday
- Regular all company socials
- Opportunity for a career at an exciting early stage start up