Year 4 or 5 Teacher required
PK Education, a supply teaching agency are recruiting for a school near Leeds city centre who are seeking to cover a longer term role in their Year 4 or 5 class from September 2018. The position is a maternity cover for at least 2 terms but could extend to 3.
If you’re a primary teacher with lots of personality and you love to work in a close knit team this could be the role for you. The school is 2 form entry school located to the south of the Leeds city centre with a welcoming atmosphere and a very welcoming staff base.
The supportive team in school would make this a great opportunity for an NQT as well as more experienced primary teachers, particularly with the academy trust providing extra chances for all staff to develop their skills and improve their teaching through regular CPD.
Your role will be to work with a Year 4 or 5 class on a full time basis for 2 terms initially but could be extended until July 2019, because of this you need to be confident both with the KS2 curriculum but also with working alongside your support staff to differentiate work to help pupils of all abilities progress.
Requirements for this role:
- • You must have a relevant primary teaching qualification such as a PGCE with QTS
• You should have previous experience with KS2 to be able to effectively plan lessons and deliver them creatively to involve all pupils
• The ability to use assessment data to set targets and guide children’s learning
• Using a range of appropriate behaviour management techniques
• Should be able to provide 2 recent references
• Must hold the right to work in the UK
PK Education offer all teachers:
• Fair rates of pay between £110-168 which are fully AWR compliant
• A personal consultant who will work tirelessly to find you the work you want
• Support with CV’s and interview advice
• An excellent refer a friend scheme to earn £150 each of vouchers per teacher referred
• Caring and supportive service which will exceed your expectations of supply teaching agencies
PK education is committed to safeguarding and we work in line with the Safer Recruitment process. We are also committed to equal opportunities and diversity for all employees, workers and applicants.
What to do if this role isn’t for you?
PK Education work with Leeds schools to recommend high quality staffing solutions in primary schools. We have many longer term supply teaching jobs, Wakefield or Leeds based, or perhaps you would prefer part time, short term or day to day work. If you would like to hear about other Leeds teaching jobs please visit our website and get in touch with our Primary Consultant, Neil Waddington by applying using the appropriate link.