Yard Operative- 40 Hours Per Week £7.83ph
Ongoing Temporary Work- With the Opportunity for the right candidate to go Perm.
Monday to Friday 8-5pm
The yard operative is responsible for general duties, including receiving incoming vehicles into the yard and ensuring vehicles are received and imaged in line with company policies. The completion of work orders associated with vehicles and other operational requirements to satisfy the business requirements.
Main Duties & Responsibilities
- Ensures vehicles are maintained accordingly to company standards and customer requirements
- Provides basic facility maintenance including cleaning, basic repair and yard upkeep
- Record vehicle information accurately and legibly
- Operates digital cameras and other basic vehicle documentation and tracking devices
- Provides excellent customer service as required and directed
- Maintains positive attitude and professional demeanour
- Meet time driven deadlines whilst maintaining a high quality standard of work
- Follows Health & Safety, and company guidelines to maintain a safe and efficient working environment.
- Such other duties as requested by your line manager
- Excellent customer service skills and attitude
- Proficient written and verbal communication skills
- Full Driving licence
- Working outdoors in all weather conditions
- Able to multi-task in a fast paced environment
- Excellent attention to detail
- GCSE educated or equivalent
- Ability to operate basic equipment
If you are interested in this role please apply a.s.a.p.