- Are you an experienced Welder looking for your next contract? My client is looking for multiple Welders to join their project in the Mold area. The company is in need of new staff due to the increase in work load.
Purpose of role:
- We are looking for time-served Welders to assist the department in the fabrication and welding of stainless steel and other miscellaneous duties required in general fabrication.
Specific Skills Required
- TIG, MIG and Stick experience
- Stainless Steel & Aluminium, advantageous
- Good knowledge of reading Technical Drawings
- Proven experience in working with various materials and steel sections
- Self-Motivated and willing to work OT as and when required
- Ensuring that Health, safety and quality standards are complied with.
- Evaluate and interpret drawings, sketches and other data to be used in the preparation of the product to be manufactured
- Highlight and communicate any minor faults which may arise which may cause delay to production
- Ensure work is carried out to exact tolerances
- Ensure all operating conditions are correct before commencing manufacture
- Ensure work area is kept clean and tidy at all times
- Maintain accurate records of production, and any other operational data as requested by the Supervisor
If you are interested in the role, please click apply in the first instance