Website Account Manager / Support Analyst
Salary £20k - £24k depending on experience
Location: Bromley, BR1 1DG
Our client is one of the UK’s leading experts in design, branding and marketing for the education sector. The company has an outstanding reputation for delivering high-quality, innovative websites for over 600 schools throughout the UK, and are looking to expand the team with the addition of a Digital Account Manager.
If you are proactive, well organised, and have a talent in all things digital and web, then this may be the role for you. The ideal candidate will show initiative, a keen eye for detail and relish the challenge of a fast-paced agency environment. You should also be a confident and effective communicator with a can-do attitude.
Role & Responsibilities:• Maintaining and growing client relationships and a high level of customer satisfaction with our website and support services.
• Testing and quality-assuring new site builds prior to handover. Accountable for delivering to agreed specifications and technical requirements.
• Responsible for client support throughout the ‘Go Live’ process, including content population and training.
• Acting as part of our ‘front line’ support team for web queries from our existing client base.
• Maintaining ongoing support relationships with clients while meeting customer satisfaction via telephone, email and online ticketing system.
• Executing remote demonstrations of the company’s web system and answering technical queries.
• Troubleshooting potential issues, including hosting, security and password management.
• Actively work with our design team and web developers to improve back end user experience (CMS)
• Work as an integral part of the team, supporting colleagues, reporting on technical activities and helping drive our business forward.
• Implementing and testing third party integration software to improve front end user experience.
• Providing advice and expertise on a range of the company’s web modules, upselling site enhancements to existing clients where appropriate.
Qualifications & Essential Skills Requirements:• Educated to a minimum of A Level standard.
• Excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
• Analytical and attention to detail with numerical and written work.
• Excellent verbal and written English language.
• Strong multi-tasking skills.
• A conscientious worker with a proactive attitude.
• Knowledge of Microsoft and Adobe (Mac and PC) packages with the ability to learn new systems quickly.
• A genuine interest in working as part of a website support and account management environment.
• A basic knowledge of HTML and CSS would be an advantage (but not a necessity as this can be taught)
If you feel you’re the ideal candidate that our client is looking for, then send in your CV today by clicking the APPLY button below
Keywords: Website Account Manager, Web Account Manager, Online Account Manager, Account Manager, Account Management, Digital Account Management, Digital Account Manager, Support Analyst, Online Support Analyst, Customer Support, Customer Support Analyst