A Global leader in IT security and information management, our client boasts a top-class large Global workforce and equally impressive client base.
They require a Web Producer with 3-5 years web production experience in a corporate web-publishing environment.
Initially on a 5-month contract, you will be working in an agile team to assist with producing large-scale projects as well as performing daily maintenance and content changes.
An established global employer based in Reading, they offer a top class working environment and very collaborative approach, which delivers success.
JOB REFERENCE: BBBH 13126
How can I stand out from the crowd?
- 3-5 years web production experience in a corporate web-publishing environment
- Ability to troubleshoot complex systems and document bugs
- Agile experience strongly preferred
- Understanding of responsive design and best practices, including 508 compliances
- Good written and verbal communication skills
- An excellent eye for detail, consistency, and accuracy
What will a general day involve?
- Maintain web content globally using two different content management systems.
- Oversee and update online web pages, marketing collateral, and links for daily maintenance of the site.
- Provide custom responsive web pages to support marketing initiatives and manage the translation and launch of those pages through completion.
- Support and maintain a content control process to ensure the quality of all web properties, including assets and collateral.
- Thoughtful QA of team-member production work.
Why would I be interested in this opportunity?
- Great onsite subsidized canteen with top class food.
- On-site parking and bus links.
- Cyclist friendly environment, with bike sheds and showers.
- Regular onsite events and external speakers.
- Very flexible and grown up working environment.
- A diverse multicultural environment.
Submit your CV (in a Microsoft Word format) today!
Perhaps this role didn't fully fit your criteria, not to worry - we have many similar roles advertised on our website - www.allenrec.com
Please don't hesitate to contact any of our team with any questions you may have on Email: or Phone: +44 330 335 1710.