£20k - £25k (Flexible DOE)
A client of mine who has recently had a large investment, is looking to expand their development team in line with the growth of the company.
They are looking for a Web Developer to work on both the front end and back end of rock-solid websites and applications.
- Rapid development of rock-solid websites and applications
- Day-to-day maintenance of multiple consumer-facing websites and back-end web applications
- Patching and hot-fixing bugs and issues
- Server admin and domain management
- Back-end coding languages: PHP, MySQL
- Experience working with APIs and webhooks
- Experience with common PHP patterns and techniques
- Experience with Git or other version control
- Experience working in a LAMP environment (or similar)
- Up-to-date knowledge of current technologies, frameworks and web standards
- An understanding of browser testing processes
- Excellent interpersonal and collaboration skills
- Strong attention to detail and ability to manage projects to tight deadlines
- A self-starting, hard-working disposition
Desirables / Things you will get chance to learn
- Knowledge of Node.js, Ruby, PHP7, ES6
- Experience with scalable data storage and delivery
- Laravel, Sass/SCSS, LESS, Vue.js, React
Commutable from: Stoke, Newcastle-under-Lyme, Crewe, Nantwich, Leek, Stafford, Uttoxeter, Congleton, Macclesfield
Vantage Consulting (Stafford) is the leading Web & Software recruitment company in the Midlands, if this role is not for you but you want to have a confidential conversation about other opportunities, please get in touch.