Are you a talented and driven Web Developer? Our client is looking for an experienced Web Developer to lead its dynamic and collaborative web design and development team. The Web Developer must be comfortable driving through work that is both skilled and creative, taking responsibility for making creative suggestions as well as problem solving and developing the organisation’s web requirements.
The successful candidate will be able to produce high quality code, understand markup compliancy and have a strong familiarity with all major web technologies. The Web Developer will also have an excellent portfolio of previous development work on request.
Key Responsibilities:• Lead the company’s web design and development team to produce excellent work and make creative suggestions to enable further development
• Produce high quality code
• Work on code development SLDC, including the source code repository GitHub
This is an energetic and rapidly-growing company that can offer excellent career development opportunities. At the heart of company ethos is enabling a social, knowledge sharing and team-oriented environment. Apply now and take this amazing opportunity to develop your career in this established company.
Key skills and qualities of a Web Developer:• Working knowledge of AWS: Route 53, S3, EC2, ACM, ELB;
• Understanding of git. Comfortable interacting with git via the command line;
• Proficient in PHP;
• Experience working with relational databases and integration with 3rd party APIs.
• A strong sense of effective user experience and journey;
• Knowledge of various CMS platforms and frameworks, especially Wordpress;
• Experience with responsive and adaptive site best practices;
• An understanding of browser compatibility issues;
• A solid understanding of embedded email processes;
• The ability to convert PSD’s, vector graphics and other graphical assets to HTML/CSS with pixel perfection;
• Ability to use Photoshop, Illustrator and cut up design templates;
• Experience using and implementing Google Analytics, Webmaster Tools, Tag manager, and other tracking tools.
If you are keen on joining this exciting, forward thinking company and taking the next step in your career, then please click the apply now button to find out more.