WEB & CUSTOMER ANALYST
- BRAND NEW ROLE WITHIN A LARGE SUCCESSFUL FASHION RETAILER IN ROTHWELL
- 2+ years web analysis or CRO experience
- Located in Rothwell, easily commutable on public transport and via car
- Competitive salary, with an excellent benefits package
- To apply please call 0121 227 5600/07841 471 789 or email firstname.lastname@example.orgHelp
Sourced by: @ITJobs_E - your 24/7 twitter feed of latest IT vacancies across the East Midlands.
WHO ARE WE?
WHAT WILL YOU BE DOING?
As our Web & Customer Analyst you will be responsible for the analysis of all web traffic and sales performance This will need to be completed over all our brands and on our digital touch points. You will assist in the development of the website, by AB testing and multi variant testing, ensuring the consumers have the best experience.
WE NEED YOU TO HAVE…
- Ideally at least 2 years experience in web analysis or CRO
- Solid understanding of a range of both CRO and UX
- Previous experience using Monetate or similar software
- Previous experience using Content Square or similar software
- Desire to learn and develop throughout your career
IT'S NICE TO HAVE…
- A Marketing or Computer Science Degree
TO BE CONSIDERED…
Please either apply by clicking online or emailing me directly to email@example.comHelp For further information please call me on 0121 227 5600 / 07841 471 789. I can make myself available outside of normal working hours to suit from 7am until 10pm. If unavailable please leave a message and either myself or one of my colleagues will respond. By applying for this role you give express consent for us to process & submit (subject to required skills) your application to our client in conjunction with this vacancy only. Also feel free to follow me on Twitter @SearchableLiam or connect with me on LinkedIn, just search Liam Harvey in Google! I look forward to hearing from you. IND1