Web Chat Team Leader
Shortlist recruitment are looking for a Web Chat Team Leader, to join a friendly high achieving team in a busy city office. You will head up a team who provide an online chat facility that is designed to convert online enquiries into sales opportunities and bookings.
The role of Web Chat Team Leader will involve motivating, monitoring and driving a team of web support specialists with an ongoing focus on customer conversion, exceptional customer service and some minor support for the website. This role is also responsible for managing shifts within the Operations Department.
As a Web Chat Team Leader you will have a proven track record in Sales Management, driving results and successfully managing change. You will have a good understanding of a Live chat function, website operation and how to convert and deliver great customer service through an online portal.
Responsibilities for Web Chat Team Leader
- Responsibility for team performance and motivation
- Accountability for driving customers online through the live chat portal
- Understand products, procedures, services and deliver through specific guidelines
- Regularly and formerly appraise web agents ensuring high performance
- Utilising customer feedback and providing it to the right department
- Mentor teams and drive performance improvements
As a Web Chat Team Leader you will be eligible for a salary paying up to £22,000, plus a great benefits package. The location is easily commutable from The Wirral, North Wales, Mid Cheshire Wrexham and Warringon.
IF you think you have what it takes to be, Web Chat Team Leader please APPLY BELOW
ShortList Recruitment is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
ShortList specialise in the full spectrum of IT positions, from CIO to Helpdesk Analyst, on both a permanent and contract basis.