Staffline are recruiting for Warehouse Operatives to join us at our clients state of the art distribution warehouse, based in Castle Donington
Main duties of the role:
- Working with both boxed and hanging general merchandise
- Packaging finished products for shipping
- Completing operational documentation accurately
- Pick and replenish orders
- Using a variety of electronic equipment to pick, replenish and despatch products
- Other duties may include loading and unloading and moving products from and to warehouse storage.
All of the above could involve working in areas such as: Inbound; Storage; Replenishment; Picking; Packing; Despatch.
Successful candidates will be required to work either:
Day Shifts (06:00-18:00, 06:30-18:30 or 07:00-19:00) or
Night Shifts (18:00-06:00, 18:30-06:30 or 19:00-07:00)
Mid Shifts 11:00-23:00
(The above shift varies depending on each department)
Candidates must be flexible in their approach to working hours as they will be required to work a variety of shift patterns including weekends and bank holidays.
The pay rate for this position will be from £8.20 per hour. Following the completion of 12 weeks, pay rates rise to £8.83 per hour. There is also a shift premium applicable for the night shift of 25% (between the hours of 22:00- 06:00).
Other benefits include free onsite parking, subsidised canteen, full training programme plus many more.