We are currently recruiting for Warehouse Operative roles in our clients busy retail distribution centre based in Barton-Under-Needwood near Burton-On-Trent.
You will be provided with full training by our client which will enable you to work across a variety of departments. We have a friendly onsite team to assist you in your role and we provide some excellent benefits for you to take advantage of.
- Salary: £8.30ph
- Working Hours, rotating shifts of a Warehouse Operative: Sunday to Saturday mornings 6:50-14:50 and afternoons 14:50-22:50.
- Peak bonus available later in the year
- Part time positions also available
- Duration: ONGOING
Role of a Warehouse Operative:
- Order Picking
- Receiving returned stock
- Loading & Unloading trailers
No experience needed as full training will be given.
Benefits of working with us as a Warehouse Operative:
- 10% staff discount
- Discounted Staff Shop
- Subsidised Canteen
- Ongoing Work
- Free Gym facilities
- Free Parking
- 28 Holidays per year
- Weekly Pay
- Pension Scheme
- Employed Status
- Discounted Holiday Club
- Personal Accident Insurance
- Mortgage references
- My Resource Rewards- An online portal offering vouchers and discounts
If you are interested in the above role please click apply.
Single Resource is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.