Required for an immedaite start on an ongoing basis, 2 warehouse cleaner to work for a major food distribution company in Tamworth. Candidates will be expected to work across a multi-temperature warehouse which includes:
- Ambient (room temperature)
- Chill (2 degrees)
- Frozen (-26 degrees)
ALL candidates please be advised that the hours of work will be on a weekly roataing shift of 0400 - 1200 and 0800 -1600.
In order for us to consider you for a position you MUST be able to do the following
- Must be able to work a weekly rotating shift of 0400-1200 and 0800-1600.
- You will work 5 days in 7 with an abvailability to work a Sunday shift up to 3 in every 4 weeks.
- Work effectively either in a team or on your own.
- Also always follow instructions from your Line Manager/Supervisor.
- Ability to manoeuvre Pallets on Pump Trucks in order to gain the highest levels of Hygiene for the facility.
- You must also be prepared to work at ALL warehouse temperatures advertised above.
Your primary functions when on shift will be:
- To maintain the highest levels of hygiene and cleanliness inside a busy distribution centre.
- Use a high level of attention to detail to proactively improve hygiene levels.
- Communicate efficiently with warehouse team leaders and managers.
Please apply via this advert with your CV