SF Group are currently recruiting for a Warehouse Administrator on a permanent basis located just outside the city centre.
You will be required to assist the Materials Controller to maintain the supply of materials. You will be required to adhere to strict guidelines and procedures.
Duties:• Management of bulk products, final product labelling, dispatching/shipping logistics
• You will be the point of contact for production, engineering, finance, commercial, customer and the sales team
• To ensure materials are received, stored and issued to ensure ad adequate flow of materials to manufacturing
• To receive in coming good of all types and the check necessary documentation and labelling confirms to order
• Checking delivery notes and documentation with delivery details and acceptance
• Process delivery information to accounts
• Update document systems
• Prepare documentation for warehouse activities
• Support technical investigations
The ideal candidate will be physically able to complete the tasks associated with warehouse work, which will involve lifting, working at height and working with restricted access. You must be a team player and not afraid to get stuck in and help out where needed.
Salary: £19,000 - £21,000
The successful candidate will have had previous experience within warehouse administration and have excellent computer skills.