Waiter and Waitress opportunities – The Seafood Restaurant
Do you enjoy working with customers and learning about food from around the world? If so and you're looking for a new opportunity as a Waiter or Waitress, we'd love to hear from you!
At The Seafood Restaurant we love looking after our guests and seeing them enjoy the best ingredients that Cornwall has to offer. As Waiter or Waitress you'll play a key role in looking after our guests and providing them with great customer service. We'll provide you with all of the training that you'll need to develop your knowledge and skills and you'll have the opportunity to progress your career within the team.
The Seafood Restaurant was originally opened in 1975 by Rick Stein and Jill Stein and the menu offers a range of fresh fish and seafood dishes which are inspired by Rick Stein's travels.
The benefits you'll receive as Waiter or Waitress:
- A share of tips from customers
- 20% discount in our shops and restaurants
- A complimentary meal for yourself and a guest in one of our restaurants each year after your first six months
- Preferential rates for friends and family at our cookery school
- A reward when you recommend a friend to work with us
- Rewards as part of our recognition scheme which range from a bottle of wine to a prize worth up to £250
- Full-time and part-time opportunities to suit your circumstances
- The opportunity to join a childcare voucher scheme (until April 2018)
- The opportunity to work overtime on top of your normal working hours
- Access to our employee assistance programme provided by leading charity Hospitality Action
- Team events with the opportunity to meet Rick Stein and Jill Stein
Your responsibilities as Waiter or Waitress:
- Demonstrating the best possible level of service at all times
- Taking care of allocated tables during service and taking food and drink orders to tables
- Continually building on your company and product knowledge
- Taking orders and processing them on EPOS
- Reporting any problems or issues to the manager on duty
If this sounds like the next step in your career as a Waiter or Waitress, we’d love to hear from you!
Click the apply button to submit your application.