Are you an experienced and successful Inspection & Repair Technician looking for a new challenge?
Vehicle Inspection & Repair Technician - Hinckley
£21,060 - £25,000
Working Hours: Mon-Fri 8.45am - 5.45pm
Our client is seeking a Vehicle Inspector to join their already successful team. You will be working at their York branch.
Vehicle Inspector Responsibilities:
· Carry out inspections, on customer vehicles
· Provide advice and assistance within own area of competence and directing customers to other specialist departments when necessary
· Accurate records must be kept of all tasks and inspections
· Maintain all paperwork necessary in accordance with current procedures
· All tools and equipment will be provided, however you will be responsible for maintaining all equipment to a high standard
The Ideal Vehicle Inspector:
· NVQ 3 level of qualification in motor vehicle systems, or equivalent
· A good understanding of electronic equipment and the ability to keep up to date with changes in motor industry related technology
· A good standard of literacy and numeracy
· Driving license
· Accuracy and attention to detail
· Excellent timekeeping skills
· Willingness to travel to client sites
· Good customer service skills and the ability to act as a brand ambassador with the general public
If you are looking for a fantastic opportunity within your already successful career, then APPLY today!
We have many different Motor Trade Jobs available from Service Manager, Service Team Leader, Aftersales Manager, Sales Executive, General Sales Manager, Sales Manager, Business Manager, Sales Admin, Body Shop Manager, Panel Beater, Dealer Principal, Motor Mechanic, Service Advisor, Bodyshop Estimator, Paint Sprayer, Motor Cycle Technicians & Mechanics, Vehicle Technician, Light Commercial Vehicle Technicians, HGV Fitters, Parts Advisor, Parts Manager, Workshop Controller, Trade Parts Representative, Fast Fit, Tyre Fitters, Warranty Administrator, Rental Advisor, Car Valetor, Collection & Delivery Drivers
Lots of Motor Trade Jobs throughout the South East including all London and all Essex postcodes. Call Us Now For Motor Trade Jobs, Working in Automotive Main Car Dealerships such as Mercedes, Audi, BMW, VW, Jaguar, Land Rover, Volvo, Bentley, Saab, Lexus, Toyota, Mazda, Ford, Peugeot, Renault, Citroen