UX Researcher (Product Marketing)
Based in London, our client is renowned for their continuing advancements in online technologies that have changed the world. An ambitious, fast paced forward thinking company with very creative culture.
They require a UX Researcher with at least 3 years' experience in applied product research.
Initially on a 6 / 11 month contract, joining a diverse and collaborative team of researchers who work directly with product design to make the best social platform for the company's users.
Job Reference: BBBH 11615
What would a general day involve?
- Liaise with product teams to identify research topics.
- Develop studies that address user attitudes.
- Generate insights that both fuel ideation and evaluate designs
- Carry out research using a wide variety of qualitative methods and research.
- Coordinate with design, product management, content strategy, engineering and marketing.
- Correspond results and illustrate suggestions in compelling and creative ways.
What are the skills required?
- Degree educated or higher in a related field, Social Science, Information Services etc.
- At least 3 years' experience in applied product research.
- Knowledge of a broad set of qualitative and user-centered design methods.
- Familiar with quantitative, behavioural analysis and statistical concepts.
- Strong communication skills.
What are the benefits?
- Competitive Salary, with great onsite benefits including free canteen, unlimited (top class) coffee, tea, soft drinks and much more.
- Work Laptop, phone (most roles) and latest tools and technologies.
- State of the art modern office.
- 25 days annual leave (pro-rata) plus paid bank holidays.
- Expanding workforce with options for permanent positions and career progress ion for top performers.
- The experience of working with a company that will make your CV stand out from the crowd.
Interested in this opportunity?
Submit your CV (in a Microsoft Word format) today!
Perhaps this role didn't fully fit your criteria, not to worry - we have many similar roles advertised on our website - www.allenrec.com
Please don't hesitate to contact any of our team with any questions you may have on Email: or Phone: +44 330 335 1710.