CLIENT: GLOBAL CONSULTING COMPANY
LOCATION: CENTRAL LONDON, ENGLAND
ROLE: TUNNEL DESIGN ENGINEER / ROCK OR MINING SPECIALIST + Numerical Modelling
My client is one of the very best Global Consulting companies. Fames for technical excellence, training, cutting edge technology and excellent atmosphere with some of the brightest engineers.
They are currently seeking an Engineer with at least a few years experience in Tunnel Design in Rock or with in Mines. The role will be located in London in their global design centre. The centre works on projects globally.
- Min requirements BSc in Civil / Tunnel / Rock Mechanics (ideally MSc.)
- Min, is a few years' experience post-Graduation
- Strong recent real world Numerical Modelling experience in Tunnels/Rock
- Good Communication skills.
- You should be either Chartered, working towards this or willing to start
- Occasional travel may be involved, but primarily office based.
Intec (UK) Ltd was established in 1980 by Engineers for Engineers. We deliver Global Recruitment Solutions within the Oil & Gas, Power, Nuclear, Utilities, Rail, Construction and Aerospace Sectors for Owner/Operators, Consultancies, Contractors and Sub-Contractors.
Intec (UK) Ltd is an equal opportunities employer and a member of (REC).