A great apprenticeship opportunity has arisen for a motivated and energetic individual to join a growing financial sector company, based in Edinburgh city centre.
Multrees Investor Services (Multrees) was formed in 2011. Our purpose is to enable wealth managers and private investment firms to efficiently manage their assets across a complicated provider and regulatory landscape. Multrees provide independent high quality, customised reporting, investment administration and custody services using proven technology.
- Ensure all cash processing tasks are completed accurately in accordance with instructions and applicable deadlines.
- Identify and resolve all anomalies and differences that arise, including overdrafts and funding requirements. Escalate any potential client money issues to direct line manager.
- Ensure outstanding items are resolved in a timely manner and the business area responsible has been notified.
- Adhere to procedures while also focusing on improving efficiencies within the established tasks.
- Liaise with third party suppliers (such as banks) regarding processing and query resolution.
- Ensure that all operational SOPs are up to date, accurate and adhered to.
- Comply with operational risk and regulatory control policies and procedures, logging and monitoring risk events where appropriate.
- Participate in projects which require input from or directly impact the team.
- Responsible for challenging systems and processes to ensure that they are fit for purpose and cost effective.
- Technical knowledge and understanding of cash processing.
- Good working knowledge of MS Excel and MS Office.
- The role requires a strong and demonstrable personal alignment to company values:
- Exceeding client expectations – clients are at the heart of our business; we build our business by adding value to theirs.
- Innovation and collaboration – our people understand the value added for clients and think laterally and creatively in applying this knowledge.
- Ownership and accountability – we own the process and are rigorous in ensuring it delivers what our client wants.
- Risk and control – we understand that great client service and robust risk control are complementary and essential.
You must have at least 5 National 5 grades, qualifications must include Maths and English.
- Mon – Fri
- 9am – 5pm
- 37.5 hours
“QA’s apprenticeship programmes may be funded in part by the European Union through the European Social Fund, which supports the development of employment opportunities and a skilled workforce.”
For more information about QA Apprenticeships, please visit our website. Note: This advert may close early if a suitable candidate is found before the advertised close date is reached.