Travel Sales & Product Specialist – £17,000 - £21,000 plus Commission (OTE £36,000 + Uncapped) – London
Health and Fitness Travel are looking for a driven Travel Sales & Product Specialist to join their buzzing team. As a Travel Sales and Product Specialist, you will be working in a fast-paced and challenging environment, liaising between clients and suppliers to organise all elements of customers’ holidays. No two days will be the same in this varied role. 60 – 90% of your time will be dedicated to sales, and the other 10 – 40% of your time will be focused on product.
Possibility to become a home-based consultant after training period.
Sales• Provide exceptional customer service and advice to clients
• Contribute to building a strong client base by providing a professional and efficient service
• Use your initiative to develop your own product knowledge
• Make the most of every genuine sales enquiry and smash sales targets
Product• Maintain and manage contracts with existing suppliers
• Manage prices and offers
• Maintain and improve supplier and trade relationships
• Assist with the setup of the reservation system by loading and updating contracts with a high level of attention to detail and accuracy
• Make sure all worldwide products are accurate and up-to-date on our website and internal records
• Monitor and report on competitors’ product and marketing activities
Health and Fitness Travel is a global luxury wellness travel company that originated in the UK in 2010 and is committed to providing healthy holidays that enhance and change lives. They offer clients a tailor-made seamless service with the very best health and fitness holidays, handpicked by its expert team, together with exclusive and added value packages with the best deals. As leading specialists, Health and Fitness Travel has also created their own collection of trademark healthy holidays in various destinations which include Fusion Fitness™, BodyBreak™ and Discover Recover™, offering clients the best value and holiday experience.
The Benefits• Opportunity to visit Health & Fitness Travel resorts around the world
• Real career progression opportunities
• Uncapped commission structure
• Monthly in-office homemade juices and smoothies
The key skills and qualities of a Travel Sales & Product Specialist:
• Strong personal organisation skills and the ability to multi-task
• Sales experience with a track record of meeting targets
• Travel industry experience
• Personal interest in health, fitness and/or wellness
• Strong negotiating skills and results orientated
• Good numeracy skills
• Good Microsoft Office skills
• Excellent communicator
If you are keen on joining this exciting, forward-thinking company and taking the next step in your career, then please click the apply now button to find out more.